>> Certificates of Appreciation
Certificates of Appreciation
Certificates of Appreciation are awarded at various times to businesses and citizens of Stamford in appreciation of their efforts in community projects in Stamford.
- New College Stamford and Mrs Barbara and Mr Don Parker for their assistance with the Williamson Cliffe Memorial.
- Professor Alan Rogers for his contribution over 50 Years to Stamford and researching its history.
- Dave Collins for his assistance with the War Memorial.
- Rosemary Fraser, Janet and Arthur Lonslow, for their efforts in St Martin’s graveyard and the surrounds of Daniel Lambert’s grave.
- Mary Davies of the Tourist Information Office for her assistance in promoting the Town Hall Tours.
- Mr Don Lambert for his services to Stamford as a member of the Stamford Urban Group
(8 October 2014)
- The Bombay Cottage Restaurant in respect of cleanliness of shops and office frontages.
- The Model Fish Bar in respect of cleanliness of shops and office frontages.
- The Stamford Music Shop in respect of cleanliness of shops and office frontages.