ALL ALLOTMENT SITES MANAGED BY
STAMFORD TOWN COUNCIL
As you are aware the situation has changed regarding how much time we are to spend outside and where we are allowed to visit. The allotments are all currently open and will remain so until we are advised otherwise. Travel to and from the allotments is permitted providing precautions are taken. Visiting the site constitutes your daily exercise set out by the government.
However, any plot-holder who is self isolating because a household member is ill with corona-virus should not be visiting the site.
We ask that all tenants visiting the site to bear the following in mind;
- Please keep your distance from other tenants to help limit the spread of the virus. Follow current government guidelines about social distancing.
- Do not share tools or any other equipment with another plot holder.
- Be careful after touching site gates, locks or other communal assets. Disinfect your hands after each use.
- The use of the sites is for allotment tenants only. No groups are allowed on site and only family members who live with the tenant can enter the site if the tenant is also present.
- Do not use the water troughs to wash hands or equipment to sterilise them. The water is for watering purposes only. Be careful not to contaminate the troughs with any soap or other chemicals.
- Please stay on your plot at all times and do not enter another plot under any circumstances.
If you have any further questions then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org